Your submission must be your original work. No more than a combined total of 30% of the
submission and no more than a 10% match to any one individual source can be directly quoted or
closely paraphrased from sources, even if cited correctly. The similarity report that is provided when
you submit your task can be used as a guide.
You must use the rubric to direct the creation of your submission because it provides detailed
criteria that will be used to evaluate your work. Each requirement below may be evaluated by more
than one rubric aspect. The rubric aspect titles may contain hyperlinks to relevant portions of the
Tasks may not be submitted as cloud links, such as links to Google Docs, Google Slides, OneDrive,
etc., unless specified in the task requirements. All other submissions must be file types that are
uploaded and submitted as attachments (e.g., .docx, .pdf, .ppt).
Using the mean times from the “Workflow Observations on ESI Level 3 Patients” attachment, create
a basic or cross-functional workflow diagram in Microsoft Visio and include an interpretation of the
diagram in a caption or on a separate page.
A. Diagram a detailed flowchart of the mean times in the “Workflow Observations on ESI Level 3
Patients” attachment using standard flowchart symbols. Ensure your diagram meets the
• Apply appropriate shapes for each workflow step.
• Connect shapes using dynamic or auto connectors.
• Label each connector with the number of patients and the mean time between steps (e.g., N
= 5, M = 21.4 minutes).
• When the workflow shape indicates a decision, diagram the options and flow changes that this
• If you use a cross-functional diagram, include ED worker type swim lanes to designate steps
in the process performed by the ED worker.
Note: Submit your workflow analysis in PDF format. Make sure to save it in both the original and
PDF formats in case edits are needed.
B. Briefly explain each aspect of the flowchart for hospital administrators and other stakeholders in
a caption or on a separate page.
1. Identify three of the weakest areas of flow (i.e., bottlenecks or inefficiencies) and explain
how you would improve one of the weak areas reduce throughput time.
C. Incorporate the following components of APA style and formatting into your paper:
● bias-free language
● objectivity, credibility of sources, and an evidence-based approach
● APA-specific rules regarding verb tense, voice, and perspective
● APA-specific formatting rules for in-text citations and references, margins, spacing,
numbering, and indentation for the title page, main body, and appendices of your paper,
including headers, bulleted and numbered lists, and tables and figures
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames.Consequat net
Vestibulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames.Consequat netus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac vestibulum amet elit